Welder (Overnights) 3rd Shift Job Highlights
|Title||Welder (Overnights) 3rd Shift|
|Location||Lebanon, IN, United States|
Hendrickson manufactures and supplies medium and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric, and air suspensions; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; tire pressure control systems; integrated and non-integrated axle and brake systems; stabilizers; bumpers; and components to the global commercial transportation industry.
The company is hiring a Welder to join its team for various production and management needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- MIG Welding Certification (AWS D1.1 Structural Steel – 2G) is preferred
- The candidates should have previous work experience or training with MIG welding.
- Accountable for performing quality control checks before and after welds
- Keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards
- Lift and carry sub-components to workstations
- Maintain company’s weld certification to include successful completion of 2G welding test
- Uses hand-welding methods and robotic weld operations as part of the production process
- Performs other duties as assigned
- The ability to effectively work independently and as a member of a team is required
- The ability to learn robotic welding and read blueprints is required
- Able to meet production standards and follow standard work instructions
- Must be able to physically lift 40lbs. waist high and handle up to 68lbs.
- Passing a drug screen, physical, and background check is required
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit hendrickson.referrals.selectminds.com.