Welder/Polisher Job Highlights
|Location||Johnstown, OH, United States|
Prospiant is the leading US provider of CEA greenhouse solutions and cannabis cultivation and extraction technologies. The company has expertise in custom-designed, manufactured, and installed greenhouses for research, education, and retail garden centers.
Gibraltar Industries is a leading manufacturer and provider of products and services for the renewable energy, gtech, residential, and infrastructure markets.
The company is seeking a Welder who will be responsible for reading Solid Works drawings and assessing welded components.
The candidate should have in-depth knowledge of welding machinery and a steady hand and outstanding attention to detail. They must have stainless steel TIG and MIG, flux core, and solid wire experience.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 5+ years of experience in the related field.
- Cut tubing and pipe to given specifications
- Cut, bend, and swage tubing
- Fabricate ASME pressure vessels
- Fabricate frames and stands
- Polish frames and vessels to given specifications
- Performs GMAW on stainless steel pipe. Must be able to pass a 2G plate test
- Performs GTAW (TIG) on stainless steel pipe/tube. Must be able to pass 2″ 6-G qualification test
- Perform PMI on welding equipment
- Any other duties that become necessary.
- Operate polishing equipment to clean stainless steel welds.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Must have stainless steel TIG and MIG flux core and solid wire experience
- Must have superior attention to detail on production tasks
- Proficiency with hand tools
- Proficiency with power tools
- Career Development
- Health Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work-Life Balance
Prospiant is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job please visit prospiant.workbrightats.com.