Website Air Products
Welder/Repair Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Liberal, KS, United States|
Air Products is an industrial gases company with a focus on serving energy, the environment, and emerging markets. The company provides essential industrial gases, related equipment, and applications expertise to industries like refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage.
The company is seeking an expert Welder/Repair Tech who will be responsible for assisting in Rehab and repair cryogenic liquid transport containers. Accountable to perform periodic retests in accordance with applicable codes.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED.
- The candidates should have welding experience-carbon steel flux core.
- Understanding and knowledge of the operation of high pressure and cryogenic vessels are critical for success in this role.
- Capable of understanding and following verbal instructions, record all required information, interpret blueprints, operate test equipment and measuring devices, and maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Observes safety regulations and act in a can-do manner to ensure workplace safety.
- Perform essential support skills to expedite the repair process including but not limited to-
- Welding – displaying the ability to understand and follow verbal instruction. Ability to produce quality welds as determined by the supervisor, which includes the acceptance of weld test plates in the following processes of various material types-
- Forklift operation
- GMAW: Butt Weld 2G position (with steel backup)
- GTAW: Butt Weld 2G position (with steel backup)
- Material handling
- Operating overhead crane
- Touchup painting
- The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays and vacations, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, and retirement plans.
- The candidates will be eligible for benefits and also be 100% vested in retirement benefits on the first day of employment.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.). All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.