Website API Heat Transfer
Welder Robotic Third Shift Job Highlights
|Title||Welder Robotic – 3 Shift|
|Location||Arcade, NY, United States|
|Company||API Heat Transfer|
API Heat Transfer is a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions. The product portfolio and expertise consist of multiple heat transfer technologies, and we deliver the most complete solution for virtually every application and industry.
The company is seeking a Robotic Welder who will be responsible for operating a robotic welding cell to weld heat exchanger assemblies.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent plus previous experience working in a manufacturing environment; automated manufacturing.
- Assemble aluminum heat exchanger products to specified quality standards. The Welder is responsible to ensure that a 1st piece inspection is done. SC: Quality: Quarterly rejection rate of less than 6,000 ppm. SC: Quarterly 1st pass weld acceptance of less than or equal to 80%.
- Comply with all of the ISO 9001 Quality standards, policies, and procedures of API Heat Transfer. SC: Work area is clean and organized. SC: Complies with all safety requirements. SC: Work is complete in compliance with all related procedures and works instructions.
- Maintain an acceptable level of performance. SC: Efficiency: 90% to standard. SC: Indirect by Direct %: Less than 13%.
- Operate the robotic weld cells to the procedures described on the current OMS. Install proper fixture, call up the part number and tack weld required parts.
- Ability to perform basic math and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan with company match
- Attendance Bonuses Paid Quarterly
- COVID Compliant Facilities
- Generous PTO Plan
- Insurance Benefits Eligibility Day 1
- Paid 1.5 times rate after 40 hours/week
API Heat Transfer is Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.