Welder Trainee Job Highlights
|Location||Hager City, WI, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The hired Welder will use jigs/holding fixtures to lay out pieces to be welded according to blueprints, layouts, schematics, or work orders.
Applicants will use manual/semi-automatic/automatic welding equipment to join, surface, fabricate, and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates are expected to have previous work-related knowledge.
- Apply appropriate welding processes to fabricate utility structures according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics, and sketches using automatic welding equipment
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- May inspect completed work for conformance to specifications
- May lay out and mark weld points on parts or sub-assemblies
- May position pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides, and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Observe all standard safety practices and maintain and complete all required records
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to perform flat groove welds and horizontal flat fillet welds
- Knowledge of Flux Core and Carbon Arcing Weld processes
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Business Travel Accident
- Critical Illness
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Pay
- Leadership development programs
- Recognition programs
- Service awards
- Training development resources
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Other savings benefits available based on location and job
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.