Website Baker Hughes
Welder VI Job Highlights
|Location||Deer Park, TX, United States|
Baker Hughes Company is an energy technology company. It distributes products and services to oil and gas markets. Baker Hughes Process and Pipeline Services (PPS) supports the full lifecycle of customers’ assets from pre-commissioning to decommissioning.
The company is searching for a Welder VI who will be responsible for performing welding applications individually within one or more work teams.
Also, responsible for performing visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API, ISO, and ASME quality specifications.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in the welding field
- Experience with Stick, Tig, Mig welding
- Adhering to all applicable EHS rules and regulations and report immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
- Being able to measure the fit-up dimensions, root gap, and alignment between grooves
- Being able to perform Visual Inspection of welds including defect classification
- Being able to set up welding fixtures, and component fixtures to meet welding specifications.
- Being able to weld components using manual/semi-automatic equipment in various positions (flat, vertical, and overhead positions)
- Having knowledge of the safety requirements of welding and knowing how to use protective clothing (face shield, gloves, etc.)
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Successful completion of welding tests
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.