Website Contech Engineered Solutions
Welders Job Highlights
|Location||Alexandria, MN, United States|
|Company||Contech Engineered Solutions|
Contech Engineered Solutions provides cost-effective site solutions to contractors, engineers, and developers on projects. The portfolio consists of bridges, erosion control, drainage, sanitary sewer, retaining wall, and stormwater management products.
The company requires a Welder who will plan, lay out, assemble and weld fittings, accessories, and special products.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Vocational/Technical Degree (preferred)
- The candidates are expected to possess some previous work experience.
- Aligns and assembles structures for welding using, come-along, chains, etc.
- Assist or perform layout work as instructed by the leader or superintendent.
- Checks the quality of each fitting and completes all quality control reporting.
- Cleans welded joints when needed.
- Maintains work area in neat and orderly condition.
- Marks structure as required.
- Obtains material manually or with a forklift
- Obtains plasma or torch and cuts structures as indicated by layout lines.
- Receives instructions and schedules from plant supervision.
- Reports all production documents as required by management.
- Tack welds structures as required.
- Welds structure joints completely.
- Performs other related work as directed by supervisor.
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must be able to interpret shop drawings and welding notation/conventions.
- Must be able to use a gas torch, plasma cutter, wire and stick welding units, laser level, and miscellaneous hand tools.
- Must be able to use overhead cranes.
- Must be able to work in an open-air facility.
- Must be effective GMAW and SMAW welder
- The company offers comprehensive health insurance, 401K, and paid vacation.
Contech Engineered Solutions is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identification, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit careers.conteches.com.