Website Natare Corporation
Welders/Fabricators – TIG/Stainless Steel Job Highlights
|Title||Welders/Fabricators – TIG/Stainless Steel|
|Location||Indianapolis, IN, United States|
Natare Corporation is the world leader in equipment and systems for public, commercial, and institutional swimming pools, aquatic, and water features. The company is primarily a manufacturer and engineering contractor with customers and clients on every continent.
The company is looking for skilled craftsmen and experienced personnel for welding and fabrication of stainless-steel systems, equipment, and components.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- The candidates should have related experience in stainless steel fabrication (shearing, bending, punch operations).
- Possess stainless steel welding experience and the ability to read prints is a must. Excellent welding skills are required.
- TIG welding, fitting, and fabrication of stainless steel sheet metal sections (10 to 12 gauge) and some light structural work.
- Layout and stainless-steel welding experience along with the ability to read prints is a must.
- TIG/MIG welding of a sheet, plate, and structural shapes along with general fabrication knowledge.
- The company offers competitive compensation, production bonus, and profit-sharing, merit increases, and full benefits including health, disability, dental, vision, and 401K.
- Ample opportunities for overtime are available.
Natare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.natare.com.