Welders, Welder/Fabricators Job Highlights
|Location||Malvern, AR, United States|
DLM, a Division of Systems, is a leader in the design and manufacture of loading dock equipment that distributes in healthcare, food, water, transportation, and many other industries. The company utilizes lean manufacturing techniques to produce the finest dock levelers, truck restraints, and specialty dock equipment.
The company is looking for a Welder, Welder/Fabricator who will perform advanced and specialized welding on a wide range of metals and alloys. Weld with different materials’ plate steel, sheet metal, structural steel. Work will also involve both large and small part welding.
The candidates will have the opportunity to work with several different tools including hand plasma cutting machines, torch cutting, overhead cranes, jib cranes, and forklifts. Will also have the opportunity to work with several robotic welders to operate, set up, and programming if interested.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have at least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Prefer MIG welding experience or training in a manufacturing environment.
- Experienced welders/fitters are encouraged.
- Drive forklift, operate overhead, jib cranes, and hoists as needed.
- Fit and position weldments having several parts, using welding fixtures and jigs
- Requires knowledge of welding principles and techniques.
- Safety sensitive position.
- Work from drawings and job layouts using rules, squares, templates, and gauges.
- Work with medium size bases and frames, structural steel, and plate steel weldments.
- Work with open table layout, fixture welding, no out-of-position welding. Materials are delivered to you.
- Work with several robots; operate, set up, and programming
- Have a thorough knowledge of welding techniques, material characteristics, and structural fundamentals.
The company offers competitive benefits that include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, generous 401(k) match, FSA, paid holidays, and a PTO plan.
Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit loadingdocksystems.applicantpro.com.