Welding Automation Sales Specialist Job Highlights
|Welding Automation Sales Specialist
|Tulsa, OK, United States
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading supplier of industrial, medical, and specialty gases, hard goods/related products, safety products, ammonia products, and process chemicals.
The company is seeking a Welding Automation Sales Specialist who will have a dual role in promoting and selling welding cobot solutions while providing exceptional service and support to our customers.
This position requires a unique combination of technical knowledge and sales skills to drive revenue growth and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Proven experience in technical sales in the welding or automation industry.
- Collaborate closely with customers to assess their unique welding automation needs and recommend tailored cobot solutions that align with their requirements.
- Conduct compelling product demonstrations and presentations to showcase the capabilities and advantages of our welding cobots.
- Conduct training sessions for customers on cobot operation and maintenance to ensure they maximize the benefits of their equipment.
- Cultivate strong, enduring relationships with customers by delivering outstanding customer service and support throughout the sales process.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Airgas’ welding cobot products and their applications to effectively communicate their benefits to prospective customers.
- Identify and engage with potential clients through various outreach methods, including cold calling, email campaigns, and networking events, to generate sales leads.
- Maintain precise records of sales activities, customer interactions, and sales forecasts using our CRM software.
- Prepare accurate and customized quotes and proposals for clients, incorporating pricing, specifications, and delivery schedules.
- Provide technical support to customers, assisting with cobot setup, troubleshooting, and maintenance as needed.
- Respond to service calls promptly, diagnose and resolve issues efficiently, and perform necessary repairs or maintenance.
- To conduct one’s self in a safe manner and to observe all safety best practices and to lead safe work activities by example. To report any unsafe situation to management immediately and take action to protect others from hazards.
- To employ at all times a Safety First attitude that prevents incidents, unsafe practices, and accidents.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with CRM software is a plus.
- Self-motivated and proactive in identifying sales opportunities and providing service.
- Strong knowledge of welding processes, equipment, and automation solutions.
- Accountability: Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy: Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral: The ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer-oriented: Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures and supporting Account Managers, Sales Managers, and Segment Managers.
- Decision Making: Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented: Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Diversity Oriented: Ability to work effectively with people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Energetic: Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Honesty/Integrity: Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Initiative: Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Organized: Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability: The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible: Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Safety Awareness: Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Self-motivated: Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her drive or initiative.
- Selling Skills: The ability to interpret customer needs for process and automation and fulfill those at a profit to Airgas.
- Time Management: Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Welding Processes: Strong weld process knowledge with the ability to consult and advise customer
- Must have the ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses, Hard Hat, and Metatarsals.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently, it is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, and smell.
- Must occasionally lift or move up to 125 pounds with the aid of material handling equipment.
- The USES category for this position is heavy.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- This position is classified as Safety Sensitive; therefore, the employee is subject to random safety-sensitive testing, in accordance with the Airgas Safety Sensitive Alcohol and Drug Abuse Testing Policy.
- Regularly exposed to the risk of electrical shock.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Auto, home, and personal property insurance options
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Basic long-term disability insurance
- Competitive salaries
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership development courses
- On-site training programs
- Optional spouse and dependent life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Scholarship programs
- Short-term disability coverage
- Worker’s compensation insurance
Airgas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit airliquidehr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.