Website Air Products
Welding Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Allentown, PA, United States|
Air Products is an industrial gases company with a focus on serving energy, the environment, and emerging markets. The company provides essential industrial gases, related equipment, and applications expertise to industries like refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage.
The company is seeking a welding engineer who will be responsible for managing welding projects.
- The prospective candidates should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Welding Engineering, Materials Science, Metallurgy, or related field from a college/university.
- American Welding Society’s Welding Engineer Certification
- The applicants should have some previous experience in the related field.
- Prepares technical reports
- Establishes welding procedures to guide production and welding personnel relating to specification restrictions
- Develops welding techniques, procedures, and applications of welding involving fabrication of metals, properties and characteristics of metals and metal alloys, and engineering principles
- Provide consulting services, coordinating multiple projects, and overseeing welding procedures
- Provide technical support and drive continuous improvement opportunities beyond welding opportunities to advance our turbine and generator capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and lead the project team
- Ability to focus on multiple projects and priorities at one time, manage time effectively, and allocate resources efficiently.
- Ability to maintain rigorous adherence to safety standards and processes
- Computer literate and competent in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Possess good team working skills, good organizational skills, and possess a safety-oriented mindset.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, and retirement plans.
- You will be eligible for benefits and also be 100% vested in your retirement benefits on your first day of employment.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.