Website Shiloh Industries
Welding Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Kalamazoo, MI, United States|
Shiloh Industries is a global innovative solutions provider focusing on lightweight technologies that provide environmental and safety benefits to the mobility market.
The company is seeking a Welding Engineer who will oversight of engineering projects and support line developments, ensuring support of production processes.
- The applicants should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in the Engineering field from a college/university.
- The candidates should have 3 to 5 Years of working experience in a manufacturing setting
- Acts as a primary training source for welding operations and engineering to minimize production downtime
- Coordinates and standardizes welding and cutting accessories including stocking
- Drives continuous improvement and initiatives particularly with regard to welding techniques and cutting methods
- Enforces and follows safety procedures, being attentive to unsafe behaviors or conditions, and taking necessary corrective actions
- Further develops welding standards
- Handles welding-related complaints
- Monitors the welding quality and supports production in troubleshooting welding problems
- Participates and leads advanced welding engineering projects supporting e.g. (new) line developments according to welding regulations and customer specifications
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors production of prototypes and jig manufacturing related to welding techniques
- Provides support to all activities assigned by the direct supervisor
- Sets-up reporting and information system for the manufacturing of the plant under consideration of standards
- Project lead in continuous improvement and initiatives with regards to welding techniques.
- The company offers an excellent package of benefits, including medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, 401(k) match, life insurance, and short-term disability.
Note – 10% bonus plan award based on performance and on company targets.
Shiloh Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit shiloh.com.