Website Stanley Black & Decker
Welding Engineer (CAM Voss Industries) Job Highlights
|Title||Welding Engineer – CAM Voss Industries|
|Location||Berea, OH, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is looking for a Welding Engineer to join its team for various engineering services.
- The applicants should have passed a related 2-year program in a college or university.
- AWS Certified Weld Inspector is preferred.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 5 years related experience or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive experience with AWS D17.1 & D17.2 (standards)
- Extensive experience in welding processes and aerospace customer specifications
- Experience with superalloys, Hastelloy, Waspaloy, Inconel 625/718, etc.
- Assist in training, testing, and approval of weld operators
- Champion welding approvals for relocation of all welding processes to a new manufacturing site.
- Ensure customer requirement flow-down through contract review
- Interface with internal departments to engage in activities that ensure continuous control over welding equipment and processes.
- Lead all NADCAP and customer welding audits
- Provide technical resources as the welding subject matter expert for a business unit
- Responsible for managing welding processes to ensure compliance to all customer and industry specifications
- Review and enhance procedures for qualification and testing of weld operators and welders
- Support other Quality Engineers to ensure products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possess computer skills: Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.