Website Interstate Companies
Welding & Fabrication Sales Job Highlights
|Title||Welding & Fabrication Sales|
|Function||Management and Manufacturing|
|Location||Gillette, WY, United States|
Interstate Companies is an industrial distributor, assembler, truck dealer, maintenance, and repair provider. It is a dynamic organization that consists of five operating units namely Interstate BearingSystems, Interstate IndustrialSystems, Interstate AssemblySystems, Interstate PowerSystems, and I-State Truck Center.
The company is looking for a career-oriented individual who wants fulfilling work and opportunities for professional growth. They should work with a commitment to the company and its “Pride in Service” motto that helps Interstate Companies deliver exceptional customer service every day.
- The candidates may be required a High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent qualification completed from a welding school/college.
- The applicants should have 5 years of sales experience.
- Experience using a computer and software to record and retrieve data
- Experience in all aspects of welding processes and services to the mining, processing, and power generation
- Adheres to work schedule and follows through with all sales and potential sales.
- Coordinating sales efforts within company objective and other sales personnel
- Experience and ability to quote welding and fabrications services as well as major projects and components used on equipment in the mining and processing fields
- Generate new business through understanding and promoting company welding and fabrication services.
- Generate new sales with industrial related product lines for mining equipment
- Maintains, updates and builds client records.
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Meet regularly with Maintenance and Asset Manager as appropriate to review sales activities and prospective projects and potential jobs.
- Perform all other duties as necessary to support the success and growth of other areas of Interstate business.
- Preparing, reviewing, and submitting sales contracts and quotes
- Provide weekly call reports
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote products and services. Answer client questions about credit terms, products, services, prices, and availability.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Grasps concepts quickly and has the ability and desire to learn about Carolina Metal Systems specific products and services in order to better sell capabilities to customers.
- Must be willing to make cold calls
- Must be willing to travel and broaden sales AOR
- Self-starter with a strong pride in work
- Strong work ethic, competitive, trustworthy and confidential
- Superb interpersonal skills, including building rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Tuition assistance
- Tools program
- Competitive compensation
- 401(K) with company match
- A broad range of health (medical, dental, and vision) insurance options
- Flexible paid time off and paid holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
Interstate Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position by submitting a resume for consideration.
To apply for this job please visit istate.hrmdirect.com.