Website Bish Enterprises
Welding/Fabrication Team Leader Job Highlights
|Title||Welding/Fabrication Team Leader|
|Location||Giltner, NE, United States|
Bish Enterprises is an agriculture engineering and manufacturing facility. It provides innovative and high-quality agricultural products to farmers. Hemp Harvest Works operates in affiliation with Bish Enterprises.
The company is seeking a Welding/Fabrication Team Leader who will oversee the fabrication, manufacturing, maintenance, and welding operations performed at Bish Enterprises, as well as oversees the working facilities.
Directly oversee a team of 2-10 team members and is responsible for the management of the team members.
A person in this role would expect to spend 50% of their time directly managing, and 50% of their time working with their team members on current project initiatives.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum 3 years of experience in a management position
- Ability to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Ability to operate systematically and logically.
- Coordinating the work and activities of others
- Ensuring maintenance of cost-effective and high-standard production.
- Ensuring quality production of products on time.
- Ensuring the effective management of the production lines of an organization.
- Judging the qualities of things, services, or people
- Keeping abreast of health and safety strategies.
- Lead and participate directly in the production of the facility.
- Liaising with different departments such as suppliers, managers, and so on to prevent any probable delay.
- Monitoring and controlling resources
- Monitoring the production practices and setting the schedules as required.
- Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work
- Planning and scheduling welding activities and supervising the welding process.
- Selecting and maintaining equipment, supervising product standards, and enforcing quality-control programs.
- Supervising and inspiring a team of workers and reviewing the work performance of subordinates.
- Thinking Creatively
- Tracking and logging time spent on projects to help determine actual production costs.
- Working with managers effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization.
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken; Bi-lingual (a plus)
- Computer skills are necessary. Must be able to confidently use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook, as well as web browsing and other basic computer software.
- Valid Operator’s License
- Travel (less than 10%)
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States and must provide documentation upon application for e-verification with the Department of Homeland Security
- Company Matched 401(k) Program
- Basic PPE Provided
- Dental Insurance Options
- Disability Insurance Options
- Health Insurance Options (HAS Plan Options)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Partner Discounts
- Tool Assistance and Finance Program
- Vision Insurance Options
Bish Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.