Website McConnell Dowell
Welding Inspector Job Highlights
|Location||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
McConnell Dowell is a major engineering, construction, building, and maintenance contractor operating in 23 locations throughout Australia, Asia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands.
McConnell Dowell Constructors Aust. Pty Ltd is looking for a Welding Inspector to join its team that would be willing to work a 3:1 FIFO roster with accommodation and onsite camp facilities available.
- The applicants should have a CSWIP or Equivalent (required)
- Trade or relevant Engineering Degree
- Experience or willingness to work on a FIFO basis
- Checking all welding specifications.
- Ensuring all safety regulations are being adhered to.
- Ensuring the correct equipment and materials are being used for a weld.
- Inspecting and assessing the strength and qualification of all completed welds.
- Overseeing the quality and safety of the welding activities on the SABR project.
- Suggest alternative welding techniques if required.
- A strong commitment to maintaining a safe working environment
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of Welding and NDT activities
- Excellent technical knowledge of welding and materials
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent working knowledge of Australian and international standards and codes
McConnell Dowell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in the company.
To apply for this job please visit www.mcconnelldowell.com.