Welding Inspector Job Highlights
|Location||Brampton, ON, Canada|
Terraprobe adopts innovative, human-centered management. The company is consulting geotechnical/environmental engineering, hydrogeology, geo-structural, construction materials, inspection, and testing.
The company is seeking a Welding Inspector who will work in collaboration with the Building Science Team.
The position will report to the Department Manager and support a wide variety of projects.
- The applicants should be a CWB Welding Inspector Level 2
- CGSB Level II (MPI, LPI, and UT) will be an asset
- W47/W59 code endorsements
- The candidates should have an experience with structural steel inspection.
- Complete corporate formatted digital inspection reports
- Conduct shop inspections and field inspections at various construction sites for buildings and heavy civil projects
- Cooperate with all other disciplines on the project; working closely with the project team
- Observe and follow all corporate health and safety requirements
- Travel and overtime as required
- Carry out additional duties as assigned
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Organized and project-driven with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong verbal communication skills are essential
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle
- A telemedicine virtual healthcare service
- Compensation for vehicle expenses and travel
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Personal days after one year
- Professional Development, skills certifications.
To apply for this job please visit careers-terraprobe.icims.com.