Website Lincoln Tech
Welding – Instructor Job Highlights
|Title||Welding – Instructor|
|Location||South Plainfield, NJ, United States|
Lincoln Tech is one of the nation’s leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as skilled trades, information technology, healthcare, cosmetology, automotive/diesel, and culinary arts.
- The company is seeking a skilled welder to share trade experience with up-and-coming technicians.
- No teaching experience is necessary; your expertise along with our onboarding training prepares you to teach in the classroom.
- The aspiring applicants should have completed a High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent qualification from a tech center, college, or welding school.
- The candidates should have 3+ years of field experience
- Create a focused and engaged learning environment
- Demonstrate welding expertise in our fully equipped facility
- Encourage student performance and growth skills
- Prepare students for a career in welding technologies
- Support the academic success of our students
- Teach welding technologies using well-established curricula
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Disability, Life Insurance, and other voluntary plans
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Ongoing Training Support and Resources
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
Lincoln Tech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled, and Vets.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.