Welding Lead Job Highlights
|Location||Cairo, GA, United States|
Nivel is a global manufacturer, distributor, and seller of aftermarket parts and accessories for niche vehicles and heavy-duty equipment.
The company is looking for a welding lead who can handle warehouse activities along with general welding works.
- The candidates should have 3 to 5 years of experience in the MIG welding process.
- Previous experience using power tools
- Ability to change the wire, welding, gas tanks, and troubleshooting basic issues
- Ability to follow and train others on production order processes
- Conduct yourself professionally as an example to all welders of proper behavior and quality work
- Ensure proper packaging, identification, and movement of finished parts to the proper location
- Familiarity and understanding of drawings and instructions along with the ability to train others
- Inspection of parts for any defects, ability to develop improvement plans for quality/production issues
- Promote all Nivel policies and procedures, approach challenges positively and professionally
- Promote safety initiatives, address safety concerns efficiently
- Thorough experience with quality MIG welding, experience with other welding and/or fabrication practices a plus
- Works with team to ensure work areas are cleaned up daily
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to follow directions and give directions to others
- Able to read and understand verbal and written instructions
- Good interpersonal skills
The company’s competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependent children. It also offers PTO/ETO and eight PAID holidays, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and more.
Nivel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.