Website JOST International
Welding Material Handler Job Highlights
|Welding Material Handler
|Grand Haven, MI, United States
JOST International designs and manufactures fifth wheels, landing gear, kingpins, turntables, hydraulic cylinders, and aerodynamic devices for the road transportation market.
The company is looking for a Welding Material Handler who will perform duties associated with the storage and transporting of parts and organization of parts in welding and welding store areas.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Prior experience (preferred but not required)
- Housekeeping in weld stores area and removal of debris from these areas.
- Locate and transport appropriate parts to specified areas
- Make sure all labels are visible and in legible condition.
- Manufacturing waste/excess needs to be placed in appropriate containers.
- Performing daily checks on fork truck and paperwork pertaining to checks.
- Any additional duties that have not been specifically stated, but may be assigned, and those that are logically and properly inherent to this position
- Ability to gain knowledge of company products.
- Comply with quality, environmental, safety, and Jost company policies and procedures.
- Ability to obtain JOST International Fork Truck Certification.
- Ability to operate a scanner to locate and transport appropriate materials to specified welding areas.
- Work is generally performed in a production plant 100% of the time
- Regularly stand, walk, reach, bend, twist, and occasionally will be required to stoop, kneel, lift, pull, or move objects of 50 pounds or less with or without assistance.
- 401k plus up to 4% company match
- 9 paid holidays
- Company-provided and voluntary term life
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation days (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
JOST International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jostinternational.com.