Welding and NDT Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada|
Assystem is the 2nd independent nuclear engineering company in the world and one of the leading players in the fields of safety, security, digitization, and systems engineering. It operates in the sectors of nuclear, renewable energies, transportation, and industry.
The company is searching for a Welding/NDT Engineer who will support all the studies carried out, from the metal frames to the equipment, including piping or ventilation, with the constructor and the contracting authority on topics related to welding and non-destructive testing.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- IWE qualification
- The candidates have some experience in the nuclear sector
- Be in regular exchange with the contracting authority and construction teams
- Clarify and adapt technical specifications
- Deal with adaptations and non-conformities resulting from the worksite and propose resolutions
- Lead technical meetings with suppliers or any other necessary support entities;
- Propose improvements for unfinished studies
- Support engineers from other disciplines in solving multidisciplinary issues
- Support the implementation of studies for different disciplines (i.e. metal structures to equipment)
- French speaker
- Knowledge of 3D modeling tools
- Knowledge of welding
- Spoken and written English
Assystem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to providing equal opportunities for every candidate and celebrating all forms of diversity.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.assystem.com.