Welding Process Specialist Job Highlights
|Title||Welding Process Specialist|
|Location||Vancouver, WA, United States|
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading supplier of industrial, medical, and specialty gases, hard goods/related products, safety products, ammonia products, and process chemicals.
The company is seeking a Welding Process Specialist who will be responsible for outside sales of large capital welding products and services.
The position will be a subject matter expert in the area of welding processes, applications, and the economics of welding.
You will work with programs, equipment, and supplies to increase customer efficiency and optimize their performance.
- The applicants should have an Associate Degree Welding (AAS), Military weld training, or Bachelor’s degree (Weld Engineering) from a college/school.
- 5+ years of experience in the welding industry (preferred)
- 3+ years sales experience in a relevant field or industry (preferred)
- Current welding certification with OSHA 10 or 30 hours card
- Build relationships with existing local and national customers on the sale of large capital welding processes and applications.
- Increase sales and profit margin through efficiency analysis and engineered cost reduction programs.
- Provide information on flexible, fixed automation applications and CNC cutting systems.
- Respond to customer inquiries to provide product and application training.
- Work closely with District Managers and Account Managers to uncover opportunities within existing and prospective customers.
- PC skills to include proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and G-Suite Platform.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational and time management skills to include the ability to multi-task and effectively manage projects in a diverse organization.
- Strong mathematical, problem solving, and analytical skills with the ability to apply to customer sales analysis and cost comparisons.
- The company offers benefits that include Medical, Dental, 401k, paid holidays, vacation, and much more.
Airgas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit airgas.taleo.net.