Website HIROTEC America
Welding Project Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Welding Project Engineer|
|Location||Auburn Hills, MI, United States|
HIROTEC America is a global automotive industry leader with a specialization in the production of body-in-white closures, exhaust systems, and closure manufacturing equipment. We also offer a fully integrated production system that supports our customers from product design, tool development, through mass production.
The company is seeking a Welding Project Engineer who can support the operational needs as the subject matter expert on weld engineering, not limited to resistance welding, laser welding, and edge welding.
- The prospective applicants should have completed a four years degree program in welding from a welding school, college, or tech center.
- The candidates should have a four-year degree in welding or equivalent experience
- Maintain process documentation through project buy-off
- Represent primary customer on all welding applications
- Process design, tryout, and customer buy off of all welding processes for projects
- Report to the Project Management Department
- Ability to travel for installation and support both nationally and internationally
- Knowledge of metal joining technologies
- Possess strong organizational, teamwork, and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
HIROTEC America offers one of the most progressive benefits and compensation packages.
HIROTEC America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.