Website Ameritex Machine & Fabrication
Welding Supervisor Job Highlights
|Conroe, TX, United States
|Ameritex Machine & Fabrication
Ameritex Machine and Fabrication is a leader in advanced metal fabrication. It presents an innovative approach to crafting superior products.
The company is looking for a Welding Supervisor to join its team.
- Associate Degree in a related field (preferred). Some engineering, math, or science.
- 5+ years of relevant supervisor/management experience
- 3+ years of manufacturing/warehouse/distribution experience
- Adhere to all company policies and operational procedures.
- Adhere to all quality standards within the department.
- Assures fabrication output meets all applicable quality requirements.
- Assures fabrication output supports the production schedule.
- Champion lean principles by identifying and perusing opportunities for improvement.
- Continually seek to improve work processes and individual performance.
- Create a culture of Safety and accountability around all Teams as well as individual work assignments.
- Evaluate employee performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor manufacturing area supplies and equipment; initiate purchasing requests as needed.
- Perform human resource tasks such as performance management, training and development, recognition, time management, and corrective action.
- Plans and supervises the daily activities in the Fabrication area for a shift.
- Promote the concepts of 5S by maintaining clean and organized work areas with an emphasis on safety, quality, efficiency, and utilization.
- Ensure assigned staff are qualified and appropriately trained for assigned work.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (engineering background)
- Lean-Six Sigma Training
- Military or Leadership Experience
- The company offers competitive wages, insurance benefits, holidays, vacation, and 401k.
Ameritex Machine and Fabrication is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit ameritexllc.com.