Welding Supervisor Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd Shift)|
|Location||Marshalltown, IA, United States|
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leader in helping process and discrete manufacturers automate and optimize production processes through our best-in-class technologies and industry expertise.
The company is seeking a Welding Supervisor who will work in a dynamic and high-tech production facility.
- The applicants should have a High School Education or GED with equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-year Technical Degree (preferred)
- The candidates should have 2-5 years of industrial maintenance or welding experience
- Experience utilizing computerized maintenance management software
- Previous supervisory or leadership experience including direction, engagement, and coaching
- Administer labor agreement consistently
- Confirm compliance and remain current with OSHA, EPA, hazardous waste handling, and other regulations
- Confirm quality of all operations through conformance to internal/external requirements
- Deliver support in making equipment and staffing decisions to support long-term business levels
- Evaluate group and individual performance through both formal and informal reviews
- Lead industry practices such as 5S, TPM, Kaizen programs, and cost reduction in an area assigned
- Manage day-to-day operations to maximize production while reducing costs and improving quality, on-time delivery, and safety
- Manage resources to attain schedule
- Monitor and take steps to improve record accuracy within the job function
- Supply training and cross-training for all hourly personnel
- Aggressive self-starter
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal with both hourly and salaried personnel
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures preferred
- Knowledge of Fisher products, manufacturing processes, and organization preferred
- Solid computer skills including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) as well as MS Outlook
- The company offers flexible and competitive benefits plans that include medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more.
- It also provides flexible time-off plans, including paid parental leave, vacation, and holiday leave.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.