Welding Technician Job Highlights
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leader in helping process and discrete manufacturers automate and optimize production processes through our best-in-class technologies and industry expertise.
The company is seeking a Welding Technician to join its team.
- The applicants should have a Certificate in Technical Education preferably with knowledge in Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) welding.
- Candidates with related work experience will be a plus.
- Carries out Total Quality Check/Control (TQC) before the start of a process and ensures quality check before passing to the next process.
- Consistently meets the daily output based on the standard cycle time.
- Must pass required welding qualifications levels.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by leader or supervisor.
- Performs welding on parts according to the manufacturing procedure.
- Provides support to Production as and when required.
- Team player and willing to help others.
- Willing to work overtime when requested.
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.