Website Shiloh Industries
Welding Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Dickson, TN, United States|
Shiloh Industries is a global innovative solutions provider focusing on lightweight technologies that provide environmental and safety benefits to the mobility market.
The company is looking for a Welding Technician who will work safely to produce high-quality products by effectively executing manufacturing systems in relation to safety, quality, productivity, cost containment, and continuous improvement.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a minimum of 1 to 3 months of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Completion of daily log entries
- Effectively execute the principles of lean manufacturing
- Monitor quality of products using measuring tools, gauges, and fixtures
- Operate and maintain equipment in the weld and assembly area including, but not limited to robotic weld cells, automated assembly equipment, manual weld equipment, and manual assembly equipment
- Reading and interpreting job instruction sheets and inspection forms
- Record keeping with respect to quality, productivity, and downtime
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a timely manner in a production environment
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- Frequently exposed to vibration
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently is required to walk, climb or balance, and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must regularly lift or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- The company offers an excellent package of benefits, including medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, 401(k) match, life insurance, and short-term disability.
Shiloh Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit shiloh.com.