Website Epic Piping
Welding Trainer Job Highlights
|Title||Welding Trainer (Instructor)|
|Location||San Marcos, TX, United States|
Epic Piping is the premier global turn-key pipe systems manufacturer (pre-fabricator) and master distributor of pipe, fittings, and flanges.
The company is looking for an Instructor who will be responsible for teaching employees, ensuring that they gain the knowledge and skills that are required for their positions.
Instructors are also responsible for sound educational practices and the academic development of each employee.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent qualification
Note: Welding certification is preferred, but not required
- The candidates should have 10+ years of welding experience.
- Communicate welding techniques, procedures, and applications of welding equipment of production specification, properties and characteristics of metals and metal alloys, and engineering principles
- Develop and manage materials for training and evaluations of team members engaged in welding
- Enforce all company policies and rules governing employees
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among trainees
- Help develop welders’ training guidelines and rules within the facility
- Instruct and monitor trainees in the use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injury and damage
- Monitor welder quality and performance and provide leadership and training to improve employee performance
- Prepare reports on trainees and activities as required by the company
- Provide an independent evaluation and assessment, to a range of specifications, of welding quality within the company
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and training for team members with respect to welding processes
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and training to team members with respect to the fulfillment of customer, regulatory, and company requirements
- Provide follow-up training to welders and tackers if the Quality Control department requests additional training
- Responsible for the development, management, and maintenance of the facility’s welding
- Coaching/Development – Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Enthusiastic – Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task
- Presentation Skills – Ability to effectively present information publicly
- Training – Ability to develop a skill in others to bring them up to a predetermined standard of work performance
Epic Piping is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit epicpiping.gnahiring.com.