Website HydrauliCircuit Technology
Welding/Tube Fabrication Tech Job Highlights
|Title||Welding/Tube Fabrication Tech|
|Location||Atlanta, GA, United States|
HydrauliCircuit Technology is a dynamic, fast-paced growing engineering and manufacturing company. It provides designing field installation auxiliary hydraulic kits for backhoes and excavators.
The company is seeking to add in the manufacturing team candidates having some welding experience. However, we will train the right candidate. Applicants must have reliable transportation and be open to shift work.
Aspiring candidates should have possessed at least a High School Diploma or equivalent or more from a welding school.
Preferably, the candidates should have some blueprint experience.
- Product assembly
- Manufacturing and fabricating metal brackets – drilling, cutting, welding
- Measuring, cutting, and crimping hose assemblies – measuring
- Manufacturing and fabricating tube assemblies – cutting, welding, bending
- Ability and drive to complete tasks in a timely fashion
- Self-starter that requires minimal supervision
Why Work Here?
HCT is a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing manufacturer offering a stable work environment with paid benefits.
- Generous Vacation Program
- Generous Retirement 401(K) Program
- 100% employee premium paid for Health, Dental, Long Term Disability, and Life insurance.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.