Winding Assembler I Job Highlights
|Title||Winding Assembler I|
|Location||Russellville, KY, United States|
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leader in helping process and discrete manufacturers automate and optimize production processes through our best-in-class technologies and industry expertise.
The company is searching for a Winding Assembler I to join its operation/manufacturing team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 3 months of experience in assembly-type work.
- Check, gauge, and inspect motors.
- Complete all required paperwork, quality records, and documents.
- Complete BTF and load line.
- Load cores at various places.
- Maintains department housekeeping standards, and cleans/restocks area at end of shift.
- Perform adjustments throughout the process, tie and cap components
- Perform corrective work as needed to conform to quality standards.
- Perform Lead assembly operations as needed.
- Perform similar operations on the ISE line.
- Perform tubing at 1st, 2nd, and 3rd pass, install windows between passes.
- Perform welding and lacing processes.
- Regular Attendance.
- Surging where needed.
- Requires the ability to read and write, add and subtract whole numbers in order to maintain paperwork, and quality and to follow instructions.
- Use adjustable measuring instruments where interpretation is required.
- Ability to read simple instructions and take verbal instructions.
- Comprehend the use of an air press and hand tools.
- Clarity of vision at 20 feet or more while employees observe safety precautions.
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less with the ability to judge the distance to align and insert wires into the block.
- Sitting, stooping, standing, walking, feeling, hearing, talking, climbing, stooping, crouching, reaching, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, grasping, and handling.
- Proximity to moving Mechanical Parts.
- Workers may be subject to exposure to oils.
- Workers are subject to noise levels but not to the extent of being disagreeable.
- The company offers flexible and competitive benefits plans that include medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more.
- It also provides flexible time-off plans, including paid parental leave, vacation, and holiday leave.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.