Website Baker Hughes
Xmas Tree Engineer (Well Systems) Job Highlights
|Title||Xmas Tree Lead Engineer – Well Systems|
|Location||Montrose (Angus), Scotland, United Kingdom|
Baker Hughes Company is an energy technology company. It distributes products and services to oil and gas markets. Baker Hughes Process and Pipeline Services (PPS) supports the full lifecycle of customers’ assets from pre-commissioning to decommissioning.
The company is looking for a Xmas Tree Engineer who will work within the Baker Hughes Subsea Production Systems Engineering team to establish requirements and their translation into product designs where assigned to product divisions of Well Systems engineering.
- The applicants should have B.Sc. Engineering from an accredited university (or College qualifications).
- The candidates should have experience in Xmas tree engineering for projects or product development.
- Approving and preparing functional product design specifications and product bill of materials
- Approving and preparing procedures e.g. testing, and documentation e.g. datasheets, which support product definitions.
- Ensuring product designs conform with the latest regulatory, environmental, and safety standards with the implementation of necessary revisions or obsolesce of parts.
- Identifying improvements in existing products, procedures, and processes that target cost-out and additive/lean manufacturing practices.
- Interpreting specifications in the definition and maintenance of product standards.
- Interpreting supply chain and manufacturing requirements in the definition of product standards.
- Undertaking design verification, including risk analysis, failure analysis, finite element analysis, flow assurance, or calculations to establish product design verification packages.
- Undertaking technical reviews in the definition and maintenance of product standards.
- Have practical knowledge of product standards and drafting standards.
- Have practical knowledge of supply chain practices e.g. forging, machining, welding, coating.
- Have practical knowledge of product design process and product life cycle management.
- Show ability to synthesize information, identify problems, establish facts and deduce solutions
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- A safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.