MIG Welding Guide is a comprehensive handbook on the latest changes in advanced welding technologies. Klas Weman and Gunnar Linden have authored and edited the book. Handbook explains how to prepare newcomers for the modern industry. Further, it reveals the ways of conducting an advanced analysis of concerned subjects and the practical solution for welding engineers.
The handbook also describes the fatigue under variable amplitude loading, unlike most tests performed under constant loads. The manual is a stunning book on the MIG welding process, equipment, shielding gases, consumables, safety issues, weld assessment, cost reduction ways, MIG welding stainless steel and robotic equipment. Next, the book tells how to handle MIG with robotic, how to select MIG robotic equipment, checking weld quality, choosing consumables, assessment of welds, and how to weld stainless steel with MIG welding.
MIG Welding Guide by Klas Weman and Gunnar Linden
The following is all about the contents of the book.
Table of Contents:
Part I – Technologies
1. The MIG Welding Process
2. Equipment for MIG Welding
3. Shielding Gases in MIG Welding
4. Consumables in MIG Welding
5. Flux Cored Arc Welding
6. Pulsed MIG Welding
7. MIG Brazing
Part II: Quality and Safety Issues
8. Improving Productivity in MIG/MAG Methods
9. Assessing Weld Quality in MIG Welding
10. Occupational Health and Safety in MIG Welding
11. Reducing costs in MIG Welding
Part III: Applications
12. MIG Welding of Uncoated and Surface Coated Steel
13. MIG Welding of Stainless Steel
14. MIG welding of Aluminum and Aluminum Alloys
15. Robotic Equipment for MIG Welding
16. Optimizing the Use of Robotic MIG Welding
17. Automotive Applications of Robotic MIG Welding
18. Heavy Vehicle Applications of Robotic MIG Welding
Thus, MIG Welding Guide is an extensive handbook on the MIG welding process. It is useful in many ways for arc welders. In addition, it explains how the MIG welding process works on stainless steel with the robotic process. Health safety is also one of the main topics stated by the authors.
Related: Other Important Welding Handbooks