API Visual Inspector (510/570/653) Job Highlights
|Title||API Visual Inspector – 510/570/653|
|Location||Louisville, KY, United States|
Acuren Inspection is a leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). It provides a wide range of services for industries like oil and gas, petrochemical, pipeline, power generation, pulp and paper, construction, fabrication, automotive, and aerospace.
The company is hiring an API Visual Inspector (510/570/653) to join its team.
Preference will be given to candidates with multiple API certifications.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Certification to American Petroleum Institute Standard 653/510/570
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience working as a visual inspector
- Experience working in direct support of petrochemical facility engineers
- At the direction of the client, perform a visual and non-destructive examination of static and dynamic pressure-retaining equipment in accordance with American Petroleum Institute (API) standard 653/510/570 and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
- Fully comply with all Acuren and client safe work practices and actively participate in all site safety initiatives.
- Provide client with technical recommendations for the repair, re-rate, replacement, or alteration of plant equipment, as required for safe operation within stated operating parameters for durations specified by the client.
- Provide technical guidance, on the application of non-destructive examination techniques and procedures.
- Provide technical input to clients as required for welding and metallurgical issues.
- Submit to the client technically accurate reports documenting equipment condition.
- In-depth, working knowledge of API 653/510/570
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Technical report writing skills.
- 401k Plan
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and supplemental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Acuren Inspection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all applicants based on personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
To apply for this job please visit uscareers-acuren.icims.com.