Website Liebherr Group
Boilermaker Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
Liebherr Group is one of the biggest construction equipment manufacturers and offers high-quality, user-oriented products and services in many other areas. Liebherr’s product range includes the segments earthmoving, deep foundation machines, mobile and crawler cranes, tower cranes, concrete technology, material handling technology, mining, maritime cranes, aerospace and transportation systems, gear technology and automation systems, refrigeration and freezing, components as well as hotels.
The company is looking for a Boilermaker Welder who will be responsible for the safe, efficient, and compliant, fabrication and repair services of the Perth Mining division.
The position will report to the Fabrication Supervisor.
- The applicants should have a Certificate III Engineering (Fabrication)
- The candidates should have experience in handling, cutting, and welding heavy plate sections
- Conduct quality inspections and accurately complete documentation
- Flexibility to work FIFO (Pilbara and Goldfields)
- Flexibility to work, Day and Night shifts (Rostered)
- Maintain a very high standard of housekeeping at all times
- Operate plant and mobile equipment
- Provide Fabrication and repair services to OEM and ISO specifications
- Welding, grinding and arc gouging, and assembly
- Able to work independently and have a demonstrated commitment to quality
- Confined space experience well regarded but not essential
- High-Risk Licence LF, DG, and EWP are all desirable
- HR license well regarded but not essential
- The mining industry and Liebherr equipment experience is well regarded but not essential
To apply for this job please visit www.liebherr.com.