Website Liebherr Group
Boilermaker Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
Liebherr Group is one of the biggest construction equipment manufacturers and offers high-quality, user-oriented products and services in many other areas. Liebherr’s product range includes the segments earthmoving, deep foundation machines, mobile and crawler cranes, tower cranes, concrete technology, material handling technology, mining, maritime cranes, aerospace and transportation systems, gear technology and automation systems, refrigeration and freezing, components as well as hotels.
Liebherr-Australia is responsible for selling and servicing earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The company is seeking a Boilermaker Welder who will be responsible for the safe, efficient, and compliant, fabrication and repair services.
- The applicants should have a Certificate III Engineering (Fabrication)
- Experience with heavy plates (20 -120mm) is desirable
- The mining industry and Liebherr equipment experience is well regarded but not essential
- High-Risk Licence LF, DG, and EWP are all desirable
- Comply with international recognized acceptance criteria
- Manufacturer of mining excavator buckets
- Operate plant and mobile equipment
- Repairs of mining excavator buckets and attachments
- Tasks include interpreting technical drawings, FCAW welding, grinding, and arc gouging
- Ability to read and interpret technical workshop drawings
- Able to work independently and have a demonstrated commitment to quality
- Corporate health insurance, novated lease, travel club
- Financial stability, annual reviews, service/manager rewards, career progression
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Paid parental leave, bonus leave, purchase leave, early access to LSL
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
- Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
To apply for this job please visit www.liebherr.com.