Website CP Distributors
Fabricator/Welder Job Highlights
|Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
CP Distributors has been a leading supplier of specialty building products to the construction industry. The company can supply all the building needs from hollow metal doors and frames, toilet partitions, and overhead doors, right down to hardware basics.
The company is recruiting a Fabricator/Welder to join its team.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having basic education will be a plus.
- Ideally, possess 2 to 3+ years of general welding experience or applied trades training
- Experience operating a forklift is considered an asset
- Experience with hollow metal fabrication or a strong mechanical background (an asset)
- Maintain a safe work environment and adhere to workplace policies
- Perform light gauge metal welding and have a practical understanding of metal door frames and their uses
- Provide exceptional customer service, and work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Safely operate various power tools including, MIG welders, saws, presses, and punching equipment
- Utilize a flat welding position with occasional up-hand
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across our company maintaining our close-knit, team-orientated culture
- Demonstrated attention to detail and focused on producing top-quality work
- Perform work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Quick learner and eager to take on new challenges
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan including Health Care and Wellness Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance
- Group RSP and Deferred PSP
CP Distributors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit cpdistributors.talentnest.com.