Field Welder/Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Tulsa, OK, United States|
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. The company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
The company is seeking a Field Welder/Fabricator to join its team.
- Applicants should have completed a High School Degree or Equivalent
- Applicants require 2 years of experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience and Coded certification in welding or equivalent (preferred)
- Under general supervision, uses a variety of welding, cutting, and abrasive wheel equipment to perform running repairs on a variety of equipment, relative to their assigned location.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
- May consist of welding, cutting, brazing, hard facing, and tacking.
- Responsible for following specific and detailed work processes within the Halliburton Management System (HMS) and customer or country-specific requirements, during daily job activities.
- Must be able to review the quality of work against standards both visual and written, as well as knowledgeable in the use of precision measuring instruments.
- May also perform post-work inspections.
- Safety procedures must be followed diligently at all times i.e.
- Perform welding assembly process in accordance with Health, Safety, and Environmental standards and policies.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills, as well as be competent in the use of computers.
- The company offers compensation that is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.