Website Natare Corporation
Machine Operator/Production Assistant (Sheet Metal) Job Highlights
|Title||Machine Operator/Production Assistant – Sheet Metal|
|Location||Indianapolis, IN, United States|
Natare Corporation is an international designer, manufacturer, and engineering contractor specializing in commercial and public swimming pools, aquatic facilities, and water features. The company specializes in the design and integration of aquatic facilities, pools, spas, wellness, and water features. Natare offers a comprehensive selection of stainless steel and acrylic pools and aquatic equipment, construction systems, and accessories.
The company is looking for a Machine Operator/Production Assistant to join its team for various production needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Graduate or current equivalent
- The candidates should have 2 years of work experience in shearing/forming/drilling and general plant fabrication operations including blueprint reading
- Additional technical school, technical training, or expertise with stainless steel materials, including machining/forming of stainless-steel sheet, plate, and structural steel
- Experience or training in fabrication machinery; forklift equipment; and overhead crane operation is a must
- Training emphasizing a variety of shearing/forming/drilling is required
- Ability to operator shearing, forming, and machining equipment
- Assist in shearing, machining, and forming stainless-steel materials
- Completion of parts in a timely fashion as determined by the company
- Deburr parts as necessary
- Easing edges of sharp sheet metal parts
- Ensure fabricated parts meet exact dimensions per blueprints
- General warehouse and facility cleaning/maintenance
- Operate plant machinery and power tools as required in a safe manner
- Proper cleaning of completed parts as determined by the company
- Saw parts on shop sawing equipment as necessary
- Knowledge of Trumpf and Pirhanna and Onsrud/Amada equipment preferred
- Should possess good computer skills
- Ability to climb, stoop, and bend, etc.
- Ability to lift heavy materials, within accepted OSHA guidelines, to a variety of positions including overhead locations
- Ability to withstand factory/plant environments
- Able to stand on factory floors for extended periods of time
- Operate heavy material handling equipment requiring strength and exertion
- Performing work duties is generally considered strenuous
- The company offers competitive compensation, profit sharing, and full benefits including health, disability, dental, vision, and 401k.
Natare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.natare.com.