Machinist Job Highlights
|Location||Prince George, BC, Canada|
Wajax has been a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale, rental and after-sales parts and service support of equipment, power systems, and industrial components. It is a multi-line distributor and represents a number of leading worldwide manufacturers across its core businesses.
The company is searching for a Machinist who will work in a general machine shop.
Individuals will be responsible for rebuilding hydraulic cylinder components (core business), rebuilding attachments for construction/forestry machinery, and rebuilding sawmill and planer mill components.
- The applicants should have Machinist Interprovincial Red Seal and Trades Qualification
- The candidates should have 2 to 3 years of related experience
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly and performs basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- Sets up and operates a variety of machine shop equipment including manual lathes, milling machines, cylindrical, and surface grinders.
- The manufacture of new hydraulic cylinder components, barrels, rods, heads, and pistons and the rebuilding of worn cylinder components as well as general machining.
- Understands and adheres to all organizational health and safety policies and procedures and ensures the safety of self and others.
- Hydraulic fundamentals an asset, machining of centerline and edger components would be an asset welding experience.
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility.
- Exclusive discounts with a variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, a group mortgage, home, auto insurance program, and more.
- Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry-leading manufacturers.
Wajax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of diverse communities.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.