Website Hess Corporation
Mechanic (Tioga Gas Plant) Job Highlights
|Title||Mechanic – Tioga Gas Plant|
|Location||Tioga, ND, United States|
Hess Corporation is a global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
The company is searching for a Mechanic to join its team for various field and plant operations.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
- Associate’s Degree or Technical Degree (preferred)
- The candidates should have previous mechanical experience.
- Assists in parts inventory for all engines, pumps, compressors, etc.
- Contributes to RCA processes and procedures
- Inspects all equipment, including compressors, engines, pumps, generators, etc.
- Provides input to written job plans, maintenance, and operating procedures
- Repairs and maintains rotating/reciprocating equipment/machinery
- Good communication skills
- Industrial/Oilfield experience
- Knowledge of safety requirements and practices
- Should have appropriate certifications
- Builds Trusted Relationships
- Creates Effective Teams
- Delivers High Performance
- Demonstrates Courage
- Develops Talent
- Drives Continuous Improvement
- Inspires Innovation
- Makes Quality Decisions
- Thinks Strategically
- Desk Time (admin, invoices, data analysis, emails) – 5%
- Field Time (“go see”, meetings/collaboration) – 95%
- Willing to work a 9/80 schedule (Monday through Friday with every other Friday off)
- Continuous Improvement – 10%
- Leadership/Coaching – 5%
- Problem Solving/Decision Making – 15%
- Process Execution – 70%
- The company offers medical, dental, life insurance, pension, savings, and other programs, though the details vary based on job and location.
Hess Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hess.com.