Website West Fraser
Millwright Job Highlights
|Location||Leola, AR, United States|
West Fraser is a diversified wood products company. The company produces lumber, engineered wood (OSB, LVL, MDF, plywood, particleboard), and other products including pulp, newsprint, wood chips, and renewable energy. West Fraser’s products are used in home construction, repair and remodeling, industrial applications, papers, tissue, and box materials.
The company is hiring a Millwright to join its team for maintenance needs.
- Applicants must have High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a minimum 3 years of verifiable work experience as a Millwright (preferred)
- Must have cutting Torch experience (Oxygen/Acetylene) (preferred)
- Must have welding experience (preferred)
- Able to read and understand drawings and printed instructions
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical troubleshooting
- Knowledge of rigging and material handling
- Must be a self-starter who can work safely under high-pressure situations
- Operation of the shop and maintenance-related equipment
- Repair and maintain industrial equipment conveying systems, and major machine centers
- Safe work habits
- Understanding of preventive maintenance
- Understanding proper alignments of process equipment
- Use of hand and power tools
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Must successfully complete a skills assessment, pre-employment drug screen, physical, reference check, and background check.
- 401k with company match
- A culture that strongly believes in promoting from within
- Benefits starting Day 1
- Competitive starting pay
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- On-the-job training and a
- Paid vacation after six months and paid holidays
West Fraser is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company strives to create workplaces and leadership teams that are reflective of the diverse communities. It will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, gender, national origin, or any other protected legal characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.