Millwright Job Highlights
|Location||Vancouver, BC, Canada|
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is seeking a Millwright who will be responsible for operating in accordance with quality, safety, and efficiency standards.
- Applicants should have a Journeyperson ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Possess rigging experience
- Experience with working on a construction project in an industrial setting
- Ability to fit bearings, attach motors, and connect couplings to precise tolerances
- Alignment and testing equipment to make any necessary adjustments
- Comprehends diagrams and schematic drawings and manuals to determine work procedures
- Installation of turbines, pumps, vessels, and compressors
- May be required to do some tack welding and fabrication as well as maintain an inventory of parts
- Understands hydraulic, pneumatic, and programmable logic controls
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Fall Protection and Confined Space is an asset
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Successful candidates will require OSSA Regional with CSTS, BSO, or CSO
- 14 days on/7 days off rotational shift, 10-hour workdays
- Experienced applicants that reside in Fort McMurray or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- Travel allowance provided from approved locations
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Camp-based accommodations with private washrooms are provided
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.