Website Martin Marietta
Plant Maintenance/Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Brighton, CO, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is searching for a Plant Maintenance/Mechanic who will be responsible for preventative maintenance, and repair of aggregate plant processing equipment.
The position may perform various roles, including fabrication, welding, cutting, greasing, housekeeping, and various other shop or processing duties.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- The candidates are expected to have some experience with plant equipment, particularly in operation.
- Able to work on conveyors, gearboxes, pumps, and screens.
- Completes required paperwork to maintain equipment and to run the plant according to Martin Marietta Materials standards
- Conducts MSHA pre-shift safety inspections of equipment and work areas
- Duties may include checking, repairing, or replacing pumps.
- Ensures a safe work environment for self and others at all times
- Ensures Preventative Maintenance services, and lubrication services are completed according to Maintenance Module.
- Maximizes performance of stationary equipment by performing repairs and ensuring preventative maintenance is completed on a timely basis
- Performs fabrication, erection of processing equipment, and repair to processing equipment and mobile equipment.
- Prioritizes safety, then quality, followed by Production
- Responsible for ensuring backlog process is completed and prioritized with Plant Manager.
- Trains and coaches other employees on maintenance practices
- Will take an active role in the plant safety initiatives
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.