Website Schuff Steel
Production Helper Job Highlights
|Location||Phoenix, AZ, United States|
Schuff Steel provides structural steel fabrication and erection services. They include engineering, structural steel erection, project management, structural steel fabrication, arenas/stadiums, convention centers, preconstruction, parking structures, data centers, etc.
The company is hiring a Production Helper who will assist workers engaged in the fabrication of structural metal products by assisting in assigned duties as needed and required.
Utilizes a high degree of proficiency while utilizing full skills of the trade.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 12 months of stable work experience
- Assist fellow employees as directed.
- Cleans and scrapes metal preparatory to fabricating, welding, painting, or shipping.
- Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment.
- Lifts, positions, and removes workpieces from machines to assist in fitting and welding.
- Loads, stacks, and transports stock, tools, dies, and work in process by hand or truck.
- Must adhere to and follow all safety rules and PPE requirements
- Pass the tacking test on the following positions- Flat, Horizontal, Vertical, and Overhead.
- Picks up and trucks scrap from work areas.
- Perform other routine duties.
- Able to use a variety of hand tools and welding equipment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The company offers competitive market-based compensation and comprehensive health insurance benefits.
DBM Global (Schuff Steel) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.