Website Mitsubishi Power Americas
Senior Sales Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Senior Sales Engineer|
|Location||Canonsburg, PA, United States|
|Company||Mitsubishi Power Americas (Primetals Technologies)|
Mitsubishi Power Americas leads the industry in power generation and energy storage solutions. The company design, manufacture, build, service, and optimizes power systems worldwide.
Primetals Technologies is a joint venture of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Partners. The company offers a world-class technology product portfolio to guarantee excellence in metals production across the entire value chain – from the raw materials to the finished product.
The company is recruiting a Senior Sales Engineer for the Mechanical Business Segment’s Special Products Department.
To secure orders with existing clients as well as develop new clients for the procurement of –
- Cold Mill equipment – Tension Levellers, Temper mills, etc.
- Flatness sensors and instrumentation – mechanical/electrical equipment that can be sold stand alone for feedback or incorporated into an Automation package to close the loop and control a mill.
- Hot mill instrumentation – mechanical/electrical equipment for measurement of width in hot mills, camber, and crop optimization.
- Long product instrumentation – mechanical/electrical equipment for measurement of shapes and long products such as rebar, wire, or rod.
- Process line instrumentation – for checking and monitoring of edge cracking, surface quality/imperfections. Laser Welder equipment, Tension Levellers.
- Life cycle business (service, spares, upgrades) for each product.
Note: All of the instrumentation has a mechanical and electrical component and can be integrated into mill automation or used for feedback only.
- The applicants should have a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or a related degree from a college or university.
- The candidates should have 5+ plus years of experience in selling and marketing products/equipment within the metals manufacturing industries
- Experience with one or more of the following is preferred-
-Cold rolling mills (steel or aluminum),
-Hot strip mills,
-Instrumentation used in the metals rolling industry,
-Long product rolling mills,
-Steel processing lines
- Assist with forecasting and growing new opportunities.
- Build commercial proposals including estimating and any required approval paperwork.
- Close sales and provide bid leadership.
- Continually develop and maintain business relationships with customers.
- Follow opportunities from request through completion, including project management as customer liaison.
- Produce technical sales specifications and be involved in the marketing of existing and new products.
- Promote the Company’s products and services through visits, presentations, exhibitions, and seminars.
- A good understanding of the commercial aspects of the business is required
- Abilities to succeed, assertive
- Ability to make decisions, team orientation, acceptance by the team, and ability to motivate a team
- Communicative and open-minded
- Creative and innovative
- Proficient in all MS Office applications
- Recognizing and evaluating customer’s needs
- The company offers a full range of benefits starting with the first day of employment.
Primetals Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to equal opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.