Website G.A. Richards Group
Weld Team Leader Job Highlights
|Title||Weld Team Leader|
|Type||Full Time (1st shift)|
|Location||Norton Shores, MI, United States|
|Company||G.A. Richards Group|
G.A. Richards is a furniture and home furnishings manufacturer. The company provides value engineering and analysis that support the design requirements, allowing to manufacture of components to the exact specifications while maintaining exceptional levels of quality and efficiency.
The company is looking for a Weld Team Lead who will be responsible for all production activity in the assigned work team and on the assigned shift and leadership of assigned production team members
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 1 to 3 months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of prior essential duty experience
- Assist in supervising assigned production team members according to company policies, procedures, and practices. This includes, but is not limited to recruiting, training, scheduling, work assignments, disciplinary actions, performance evaluations, and separations
- Coordinate daily and weekly operating supplies, maintenance, tooling, and quality tasks to minimize machine downtime
- Ensure team compliance with the quality system and applicable policy, procedure, and practice
- Ensure the quality of material shipped from the company meets customer specifications through applicable quality system policies, procedures, and instructions
- Meet or exceed daily goals
- Safely operate a forklift to move material within the facility
- Directly supervises employees in the Weld area.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- The responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Extensive knowledge of welding production operations, theory, and practice
- The company offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and PTO after 90 days.
G.A. Richards Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.