Website Martin Sprocket & Gear
Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Sacramento, CA, United States|
|Company||Martin Sprocket & Gear|
Martin Sprocket & Gear is a leading manufacturer of power transmission components, material handling products, industrial hand tools, and heavy-duty conveyor pulleys. The company is a progressive leader in the Power Transmission and Bulk Material Handling Industry, classified as an essential business.
The company is searching for a Welder who will be involved in the welding of metal parts and operating industrial machine tools to complete orders for a dynamic product line supporting various applications in industries such as agriculture, industrial conveyor systems, and power transmission.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- MIG welding experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent schooling preferred
- Experience with grinding tools and machines preferred
- Check and inspect operation against predetermined tolerances.
- Inspect welds throughout the process and use grinding tools when necessary
- Maintain machine and work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Maneuver large, awkward, or heavy parts manually or with a crane.
- Weld metal parts using a MIG welding process
- Work from process sheets, blueprints, or other written/verbal instructions given by the supervisor to perform production tasks.
- Work in other areas or departments as assigned.
- Ability to handle heavy items including lifting, pushing, pulling, and positioning components
- Ability to work scheduled hours and comply with the company’s timekeeping policy and all other company policies
- Ability to work with others and be a team player
- Consistently stand for an entire shift
- General mechanical knowledge a plus
- Simple oral communication skills; ability to read and comprehend instructions written in English and complete simple logs and reports in English
- 401k Profit Trust Plan
- Affordable Medical, Pharmacy, and Dental
- Competitive Pay
- Growth Opportunities
- Life and Disability Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Shift differentials – 2nd Shift/3rd Shift
Martin Sprocket & Gear is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.