Website Baker Hughes
AMO Welder (Drill Bits) Job Highlights
|Title||AMO Welder (Drill Bits)|
|Location||Oklahoma City, OK, United States|
Baker Hughes Company is an energy technology company. It provides solutions for energy and industrial customers worldwide. It distributes products and services to oil and gas markets.
The company is searching for an AMO Welder (Drill Bits) to join its technical team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 1+ year of experience
- Successful completion of welding tests and qualifications
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance throughput within the work team.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Performing simple, basic welding applications.
- Understanding how to perform visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- A safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.