API 510/570/653 Inspector Job Highlights
|Title||API 510/570/653 Inspector|
|Location||Kalamazoo, MI, United States|
Acuren Inspection is a leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). It provides a wide range of services for industries like Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace.
The company is hiring an API 510/570/653 Inspector who will perform a visual and nondestructive examination on stationary equipment in accordance with the API and ASME standards, and provide the client with technical recommendations for the repair, re-rate, replacement, or alteration of plant equipment.
- Applicants should have a Certification to American Petroleum Institute Standard API 510 and API 653
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience working as a visual inspector
- Experience working in direct support of petrochemical facility engineers
- Perform visual and non-destructive examination of static and dynamic pressure retaining equipment in accordance with American Petroleum Institute (API) standard 510, American Petroleum Institute (API) standard 570, and American Petroleum Institute (API) standard 653
- Fully comply with all Acuren and client safe work practices and actively participate in all site safety initiatives
- Provide client with technical recommendations for the repair, re-rate, replacement, and/or alteration of plant equipment, as required for safe operation within stated operating parameters for durations specified by the client
- Provide technical guidance, on the application of non-destructive examination techniques and procedures
- Provide technical input to the client as required for welding and metallurgical issues
- Submit to client technically accurate reports documenting equipment condition
- Ability to maintain positive working relations with clients and co-workers
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Ability to work extended hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mentoring skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Technical report writing skills
- Ability to work in a Nuclear Plant; background clearance will be required
- 401K Plan
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
Acuren Inspection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all applicants based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.