API 570 Inspector Job Highlights
|Title||API 570 Inspector|
|Location||Metropolis, IL, United States|
Acuren Inspection is a leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). It provides a wide range of services for industries like Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace.
The company is seeking an API 570 Inspector who will support engineers, and provide technical input and guidance in the inspection, repair, re-rate, and alteration of static and dynamic pressure retaining equipment and systems at client facilities.
Produce technically accurate documentation to clients for use in the assessment and disposition of plant equipment.
- May be required a High School Diploma
- Possess a Certification to American Petroleum Institute Standard API 570
- Possess a minimum 5 years of experience working as a visual inspector
- Experience working in direct support of petrochemical facility engineers
- At the direction of the client, perform a visual and non-destructive examination of static and dynamic pressure retaining equipment in accordance with American Petroleum Institute (API) standard 570
- Fully comply with all Acuren and client safe work practices and actively participate in all site safety initiatives
- Provide client with technical recommendations for the repair, re-rate, replacement, and/or alteration of plant equipment, as required for safe operation within stated operating parameters for durations specified by the client
- Provide technical guidance, on the application of non-destructive examination techniques and procedures
- Provide technical input to a client as required for welding and metallurgical issues
- Submit to client technically accurate reports documenting equipment condition
- Ability to maintain positive working relations with clients and co-workers
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Ability to work extended hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mentoring skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Technical report writing skills
- Ability to work in a Nuclear Plant; Background clearance will be required
- 401k Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and supplemental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Acuren Inspection considers employment solely based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.